MIC is an abbreviation for Mobile Interaction Company and was founded in 2017 based on the belief that organizations can reach many people with little personal data.
MIC is responding to the trend that consumers are becoming increasingly reluctant to share their data with organizations. The laws and regulations are becoming increasingly strict. MIC’s mobile journeys enable organizations to reach many people with little data.
- Daily shared lunches
- Prepaid Udemy and Laracast accounts
- Budget for professional growth
- Referral bonus for internal and external recommendations
- Free English courses
- Fun ways to relax: PlayStation, table tennis, table football
- Corporate events for employees and their families
- Beverage fridge, free coffee, tea, fresh fruits
- Modern equipment
- Official employment and social package
- Modern and comfortable workplace
- Mid-level or higher on Python with Django (2+ years of experience at least)
- Worked with applications that were hosted on AWS. If they manage apps on AWS hosting, this is a BIG plus.