When you use applications or visit websites, your focus is always on the ease of use for the end-user. You are brimming with ideas for making the lives of users more pleasant and easier. You are always up to date with the latest digital developments and, in combination with your user-centered focus, convert these into solutions to improve the users' experience. If you also enjoy talking to end-users and can bring their needs and frustrations to the surface and work with them, we need you!
Cegeka is a leading ICT company that offers quality solutions to its customers. In the Applications division, we strive for a customized solution, i.e. the ideal match for the client in order to achieve their objectives. We also look for this match when expanding our team. Competencies and character are essential, in addition to experience and ambitions. Cegeka continuously invests in talent management so that every employee can realize their potential.
- A strong experience designer: you know the fundamentals of good design.
- You speak in human interface guidelines; you are enthusiastic about screen flows, prototypes, and user tests.
- Your design skills allow you to shine in various digital fields: complex (administrative) applications, intranet platforms and websites.
- You have clear and efficient communication skills.
- You like working in a cross-functional team where you can spar with each other.
- You are a straightforward doer. A deadline does not scare you and you have an insatiable hunger for quality.
- Facilitate the creation of complex design solutions by focusing on business and design requirements; help define the information architecture; develop wireframes and produce the interface design.
- Checking and following up your work with project managers, developers and stakeholders (client and internal)
- Presenting and pitching your work: good communication skills are appreciated.
- Developing design systems for our customers.
- Creation of documentation in the field of user interface design.
- An expert in industry-standard design (and prototyping) tools such as Sketch, Adobe Xd or Figma; and workflow/asset management tools such as Abstract, Zeplin and Jira.
- Very good understanding of design thinking, Agile and the product development process.
- You’re fluent in English. Dutch or French are a plus.
- You have a strong practical experience in business, ICT and/or communication. You have concrete experience with user research, observation and questioning, and knowledge of design processes, methodologies and tools.
- You work intensively with many great colleagues in an open and pleasant atmosphere, where new, fresh ideas and initiatives can be launched.
- You can indicate what your interests are and we will look together at how we can help you develop further. You can attend training courses, seminars or conferences on an annual basis.
- Depending on your interests and initiatives, we offer various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- You have flexible working hours and a good work/life balance.
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long-term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events in your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.