People First– Code Factory
Code Factory, part of Software Mind, provides software development services to organizations of all sizes, leveraging its 15+ years of expertise in the Fintech, E-Commerce, Betting, Retail, and Healthcare sectors, being a trusted partner for organizations across the globe.
Since December 2021, we have been part of Software Mind, a global IT service and software company with 22 years of experience across markets and more than 800+ top-notch specialists supporting innovative projects all over the world
Project – the aim you’ll have
The project is an implementation and customization of the SportsBook betting platform for the Asian market. The betting platform extends the customer platform for better account and money management. This project represents a new country in the Bwin family. The SportBook platform has a microservice architecture that includes services for data consumption of sports events, allowing to place bets on those events.
Position - how you'll contribute
- Analyze requirements and cooperate with the development team to define and shape the deliverable
- Perform test analysis and define test coverage, having possible dependencies and limitations in mind
- Create, update and execute test plans and test cases as needed
- Generate test data through application logic or API requests prior to or during test execution
- Extract relevant test data
- Understand how an API works and how to test it
- Be able to check for errors in Service logs
- Evaluate the test output (coverage, traceability, progress)
- Create test documentation
- Ensure that business requirements are mapped to the functional specifications and have sufficient test coverage
- Report test results, write clear, concise, descriptive defect reports. Manage follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking database
- Work proactively in coordination with the development team in troubleshooting and resolving issues in a timely manner
Expectations - the experience you need
- Knowledge and experience in QA methodology, ability to conduct hands on testing as well as analyze and improve testing procedures
- Web testing experience, knowledge on browsers
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XML, JSON
- API testing, API data input/output principles HTTP verbs, experience with API testing tools (SoapUI, Postman)
- Comfortable working with UNIX / LINUX in command line
- Experience with defect and test management tools and applications (Jira, TestRail, Confluence)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Good English, both written and spoken is a must
- Very good intellectual aptitudes
- Very good soft-skills and communication skills working with remote team members
- Interpersonal qualities (sociability, empathy, flexibility)
- Self-management qualities (consciousness, tolerance)
Additional skills - the edge you have
- Some hands-on engineering experience would be highly advantageous, particularly using Java on UNIX / Linux
- Some experience developing test cases for software developed using Akka, Kafka, Scala, Java, Cassandra and SQL
- Basic understanding of Docker, Ansible, Maven, AWS, Jenkins and Git (BitBucket)
- Knowledge of automated testing tools (Selenium WebDriver, QTP/UFT) and specific scripting
Why us? Because there are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review.
- New technologies & experience working on international projects.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home with a monthly additional bonus.
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture.
- Monthly Lunch Tickets received on card.
- Additional medical insurance paid sick leaves and sports membership reimbursement.
- Financial support for Training & Courses, as well as free online English classes with native speakers.
- Paid Team Building Activities based on Projects and Interests.
- Working remotely for two weeks in European destinations such as Poland, Croatia, or Tenerife.
- Relocation to Romania or Poland for a set period of time.
- More intriguing benefits will be revealed during our online interviews...
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please visit us on www.codefactorygroup.com.
Str: Chișinău, Moldova