Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Steering and Planning Specialist to work with our International Partners.
As a Steering and Planning Specialist, you will be responsible for independently monitoring and taking possession of aligned quantitative and qualitive KPIs for internal and external Contact Center locations (Voice and written) and independently initiation of SVL improving measures due to deviations and analyses of reasons for deviation.
what you will be doing:
- Independently draw up of final reports and reporting to Management including Top Management
- Draw up of weekly and daily forecasts in collaboration with the forecast team and independently development of measures/ processes for improvement of forecast quality
- Recognize of improvement potential and initiating of potential increase measures
- Reporting of developments and analyses to the Management
- Independently initiation of decided measures including development of that measures
- Communication and planning with external and internal partner, inside the team, interfaces and management to secure targets
- Independently call- and case distribution to secure KPIs
- Internal and external SPOC for outages including initiation of measures to solve outages and monitoring of initiated measures
- Work out of measures to decrease cost (for example drive occupancy internal, cost base routing)
- Independently work out of KPI increasing processes incl. decision making together with management to implement that processes
- Independently information of interfaces (Team leads internal Contact Center, Management, other departments etc.) by detected abnormalities and deviations inside are of responsibility
what we are looking for:
- University degree
- Excellent computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Office)
- Proficiency in written and spoken Romanian and English languages
- Knowledge of German is considered an advantage
- Contact Center or Customer Service experience
what's in it for you:
- Unique learning experience in our company
- Working experience with great potential for growth
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Orange Systems 8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova
Str: Orange Systems 8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova