Cegeka is a leading IT company with over 30 years of activity in Europe, +6500 employees and offices in +10 European countries (here is our official website: https://www.cegeka.com/en/ro/
and a small part of our team in Moldova: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nil5G0irc0 ).
We help organizations create frictionless and highly personalized experiences for their customers, consumers and citizens.
What you will be working on:
Our customer is a company located in Germany responsible for a Digital platform for municipal loans which optimizes processes for municipal lending and subsidies.
You will help this partner by enhancing the existing platform with new features. You will strive for technical excellence and overcome all the challenges of complex, distributed systems implementing state-of-the-art techniques: CD/CI, automated testing, monitoring, and alerting.
- .NET Core
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Azure Gateways, DevOps
What you bring to the team:
- Experience in analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications in the Microsoft Stack.
- Familiarity with OO and SOLID design patterns.
- Experience in application integration and excellent knowledge of relational databases, standardization and SQL.
- The latest .NET Core/5 and the Microsoft Technology Stack (with features such as WebAPI, Microservices, etc.) have no secrets for you.
- Knowledge in containers, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS cloud.
- Application lifecycle management, continuous integration and the necessary tools for this (such as Azure DevOps, Docker, etc.) are familiar territories for you.
Why choose Cegeka?
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long-term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events in your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.