Project – the aim you’ll have
Our client is an online betting provider with the best sports betting odds and a comprehensive online casino. We offer everything from sports betting with numerous betting markets including live betting, cash out function, bet analysis and regular new bonus offers to the online casino with popular games such as BlackJack, Roulette, Baccarat in their live versions. We are always available and will always find a suitable solution for our customers.
Position – how you’ll contribute
- Estimate, prioritize and execute Test Cases manually or using the automation tools
- Identify and execute thorough Regression testing
- Develop Automated Scripts for Web, Mobile Web and API using Selenium Cucumber or any other open-source tools to reduce manual coverage
- Identify, document, prioritize and track defects up to closure
- Monitor and report progress of the project/testing and proactively identify, communicate, mitigate and escalate any risks/impediments to ensure that the application is tested, validated, delivered on-time and within budget, and that it meets the functional and business requirements
- Review test result, prepare test summary report and sign off releases
Expectations – the experience you need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of Industry Experience as Software Developer, QA Engineer or SDET
- 5+ year of hands-on testing experience which includes designing, implementing, and running test cases
- 5+ years of experience in performing testing on Web/Mobile Devices and/or API Testing
- Demonstrates expertise in QA Standards and testing tools
- Demonstrate expertise in both black box and grey box testing
- Collaboration with internal teams (e.g. Product Owner, Developers, Business Users) for clarifications on the requirements
Additional skills – the edge you have
- Experience in Performance Testing using open-source tools such as Jmeter
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Knowledge of DB/SQL for data related testing
- Python or Ruby knowledge
Why us? Because there are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review.
- New technologies & experience working on international projects.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home with a monthly additional bonus.
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture.
- Monthly Lunch Tickets received on card.
- Additional medical insurance paid sick leaves and sports membership reimbursement.
- Financial support for Training & Courses, as well as free online English classes with native speakers.
- Paid Team Building Activities based on Projects and Interests.
- Working remotely for two weeks in European destinations such as Poland, Croatia, or Tenerife.
- Relocation to Romania for a set period of time.
- More intriguing benefits will be revealed during our online interviews...
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please visit us on www.codefactorygroup.com.
Str: Chișinău, Moldova