Cegeka is a leading IT company with over 30 years of activity in Europe, +6500 employees and offices in +10 European countries (here is our official website: https://www.cegeka.com/en/ro/
and a small part of our team in Moldova: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nil5G0irc0 ).
We help organizations create frictionless and highly personalized experiences for their customers, consumers and citizens.
What you will be working on:
Our customer is a custom software development company based in Ireland with multiple offices in Europe. We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills we think you should have to perform well:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Why Cegeka ?
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban)
- Long-term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events in your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.
Str: Chișinău, Moldova