We’re looking for a Software Engineer to define and develop the features and functionality of one of our client’s products, including involvement in the roadmap and prioritization of new requirements.
As a successful candidate, you’ll be an open-minded, experienced software engineer who is tech-savvy and passionate. You’ll have good knowledge and experience in software architecture, design, implementation, and deployment while being experienced in building and maintaining large-scale SaaS solutions.
Why us? Because many perks are waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review;
- New technologies & experience working on international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home with a monthly additional bonus;
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture;
- Monthly Lunch Tickets received on card;
- Additional medical insurance, paid sick leaves and sports membership reimbursement;
- Financial support for Training & Courses, as well as free online English classes with native speakers;
- Paid Team Building Activities based on Projects and Interests;
- More intriguing benefits will be revealed during our online interviews
- We are looking for a passionate software engineer to join a team that’s building our global-scale, cloud-native microservices platform.
- We believe in DevOps culture (please note this is not a DevOps role). Close collaboration is key in an environment where all team members have shared responsibility for our software’s development, maintenance, and operations.
- The platform relies on technologies that can be deployed on any cloud provider, such as Azure, AWS, and GCP, and also on-premise for our enterprise customers. Technologies that are currently used include Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, and SumoLogic.
- The team focuses heavily on accountability and quality in the development cycle, as the developer of each service is responsible for ensuring that relevant monitoring, alerting, and logging capabilities are built into the service and that automated test suites are continuously updated.
- Furthermore, each developer is responsible for acting on issues that arise in the production, staging, and development environments.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of the Go language and willingness to learn new technologies is expected.
- Experience in building microservices in event-driven architecture
- Experience in any Business Rules Management System (DaaS concept)
- Experience in Building CI/CD pipelines
- Open-source technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Prometheus
- Clever sense of humor.
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please visit us on www.codefactorygroup.com or feel free to call us at 069394264.