We are looking for a professional that can combine development and operations into one smooth, continuous process – in short, a DevOps Engineer.
You will be responsible for maintaining development and production environments, and all associated systems and processes as well as participate in the software development life cycle being a part of Software Development team.
Your main activities will include:
- Design, building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure;
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes;
- Identify technical problems and developing software updates and “fixes”
- Act as first-line responders to critical application/platform issues (E.g. Application availability, transaction failures)
- Leverage on modern automation and scripting technologies to minimize manual effort in all aspects of the management of the service.
- Release new applications and application configuration to Preproduction and Production environments
- Identify areas of improvement with regards to recurring support requests and areas that can be automated
- Become a power user of Jira for the team to help in analysis of support issues and team activities
What we offer
We offer you an amazing work environment where you have opportunity to work with colleagues from other teams and develop your technical skills as well as learn new technologies in the area.
- You have graduated from University / Institute of Technology within ICT area or you have equal level of knowledge.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Strong knowledge of operating systems (Windows server, Linux)
- Experience in administrating web-servers (IIS, Tomcat, etc.)
- Good understanding of security aspects of code and server configuration
- Solid understanding of operation recovery and disaster recovery techniques and strategies;
- Familiarity with working with container concept (like Docker) and orchestration will be a plus;
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools, deployment and testing automation, stress testing;
- Experience with Jira or other bug tracking software;
- Strong adherence to process and procedure;
- Troubleshooting skills and experience;
- Basic database experience a plus
- Have used a version control system before such as GIT, Mercurial, SVN
We expect you to
- Have a positive and forward leaning attitude
- Have good communications skills
- Be analytical, organized and you like to document
- Be responsible and proactive and take own initiatives
- Have good team working skills, but also able to function independently
- Have a good climate and co-operation with colleagues and customers
- Be able to identify and manage critical situations
- Have high focus on quality, customer satisfaction and continuous improvements
Chișinău, sector Botanica
Str: Chișinău, sector Botanica